2. Ownership of Site Content. Glatt owns, controls, licenses or otherwise has the right to use and provide the Glatt Web site and all information provided on the Site, including without limitation all text, images, articles, photographs, illustrations, and audio and video clips (collectively referred to here as the " Site Content "). You agree to abide by all copyright notices and restrictions displayed on the Glatt Web site. The Glatt Web site is protected by the United States copyright laws, international copyright laws (including the Berne Convention) and other copyright laws.
3. Content. Glatt will use reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on this web site but Glatt makes no warranties or representations of any kind as to its accuracy, currency or completeness. You agree that access to and use of this web site and the content thereof is at your own risk. Glatt hereby disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including warranties of merchantability of fitness for a particular purpose. Neither Glatt nor any party involved in creating, producing or delivering this web site shall be liable for any damages, including without limitation, direct, incidental, consequential, indirect or punitive damages, arising out of access to, use of or inability to use this web site, or any errors or omissions in the content thereof. This limitation includes damages to, or for any viruses that infect, your computer equipment.
4. Third Party Web Sites and Links. This web site may contain links or references to other web sites maintained by third parties over whom Glatt has no control. Such links are provided merely as a convenience. Similarly, this web site may be accessed from third party links over whom Glatt has no control. Glatt makes no warranties or representations of any kind as to the accuracy, currency, or completeness of any information contained in such web sites and shall have no liability for any damages or injuries of any kind arising from such content or information. Inclusion of any third party link does not imply an endorsement or recommendation by Glatt.
Web Links. (a) You may not link (hyperlink) any other web site to any portion of the Glatt Web site if such a link is or could be unlawful, harmful to minors, threatening, harassing, abusive, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, pornographic, libelous, invasive of another person's privacy, or racially, ethnically or otherwise offensive, infringes someone else's intellectual property or other rights, violates any law, regulation, or contract, or constitutes unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, junk or bulk e-mail, or any other unsolicited commercial communication. In any event, you will forthwith remove, and not reinstitute, any link (hyperlink) to any portion of the Glatt Web site if so requested by Glatt. Glatt may provide links on its site to other World Wide Web sites or resources. Glatt does not control those other sites and resources, does not endorse them, and is not responsible for their availability, content or delivery of services.
6. Trademarks . All product names, whether or not appearing in large print or with the trademark symbol, are trademarks of Glatt, its affiliates, related companies or its licensors or joint venture partners, unless otherwise noted. The use or misuse of these trademarks or any other materials, except as permitted herein, is expressly prohibited and may be in violation of copyright law, trademark law, the law of slander and libel, the law of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes. Please be advised that Glatt actively and aggressively enforces its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law.
7. License to Use Site.
a. License to Use Site: Glatt grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited right to access, use and display the Glatt Web site and to use the information obtained from the Glatt Web site only for your own use. You may access and use the Glatt Web site and the information available on the Glatt Web site only as specifically provided in these Terms and Conditions.
b. You may download a copy of Site Content from the Glatt Web site for your own use, provided that you maintain all copyright, trademark, attribution and other notices contained in that Site Content. By downloading copyrighted material, you do not acquire any ownership rights in any Site Content. You are responsible for complying with all applicable laws, rules and regulations regarding your use of any such downloaded Site Content.
c. You may not modify, create derivative works from, or in any way other way exploit all or any part of the Glatt Web site or any Site Content for any public or commercial use without the prior express written permission of Glatt. You may not create abstracts from or summaries or, or scrape from our Site Content for use on any other Web site or service. You may not post any content from the Glatt Web site to newsgroups, mail lists or electronic bulletin boards, or in any other manner without Glatt' prior written consent.
8. Disclaimer of Warranties . WHILE GLATT USES REASONABLE EFFORTS TO INCLUDE ACCURATE AND UP-TO-DATE INFORMATION ON THE GLATT WEB SITE, GLATT DOES NOT MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES AS TO THE ACCURACY, QUALITY, TIMELINESS, AVAILABILITY, OR COMPLETENESS OF THE INFORMATION AVAILABLE THROUGH THE GLATT WEB SITE. GLATT PROVIDES ACCESS TO THE GLATT WEB SITE ON AN "AS IS" BASIS. GLATT SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, WITH RESPECT TO ANY USE OF THE GLATT WEB SITE OR ANY USE OF OR ACCURACY OF ANY SITE CONTENT.
9. Limitation of Liability . GLATT AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, SHAREHOLDERS, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES AND LICENSEES (THE " GLATT PARTIES ") WILL NOT BE LIABLE (EITHER JOINTLY OR SEVERALLY) TO YOU OR TO ANY OTHER PERSON AS A RESULT OF YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF THE GLATT WEB SITE OR ANY SITE CONTENT FOR INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL PUNITIVE, OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION LOST PROFITS, LOST SAVINGS AND LOST REVENUES (REFERRED TO HERE AS THE " EXCLUDED DAMAGES "), WHETHER OR NOT CHARACTERIZED IN NEGLIGENCE, TORT, CONTRACT OR ANY OTHER THEORY OF LIABILITY, EVEN IF ANY OF THE GLATT PARTIES HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF OR COULD HAVE FORESEEN ANY OF THE EXCLUDED DAMAGES, AND REGARDLESS OF ANY FAILURE OF AN ESSENTIAL PURPOSE OF A LIMITED REMEDY THAT MAY BE AVAILABLE TO YOU. IF ANY APPLICABLE AUTHORITY HOLDS ANY PORTION OF THIS SECTION TO BE UNENFORCEABLE, THEN THE LIABILITY OF THE GLATT PARTIES WILL BE LIMITED TO THE FULLEST POSSIBLE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW.
10. Changes in Site or Site Content . Glatt reserves the right in its sole discretion to change, add, remove, suspend or discontinue any aspect or feature of the Glatt Web Site or the Site Content.
11. Copyrights . The entire contents of this web site are subject to copyright protection. Copyright © 2004 Glatt Inc. All rights reserved. The contents of this web site may not be copied other than for non-commercial individual reference with all copyright or other proprietary notices retained, and thereafter may not be recopied, reproduced or otherwise redistributed. Except as expressly provided above, you may not otherwise copy, display, download, distribute, modify, reproduce, republish or retransmit any information, text or documents contained in this web site or any portion thereof in any electronic medium or in hard copy, or create any derivative work based on such images, text or documents, without the express written consent of Glatt. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppels or otherwise any license or right under any patent or trademark of Glatt, or any third party.
12. Void Where Prohibited . This web site and its contents are intended to comply with the laws and regulations in the U.S. Although the information on this web site is accessible to users outside of the U.S. , the information on the web site pertaining to Glatt products is intended for use only by residents of the U.S. Other countries may have laws, regulatory requirements and medical practices that differ from those in the U.S. This site links to other sites produced by Glatt's various operating divisions and subsidiaries, some of which are outside the U.S. Those sites may have information that is appropriate only to that particular originating country. Glatt reserves the right to limit provision of our products or services to any person, geographic region or jurisdiction and/or to limit the quantities or any products or services we provide. Any offer for any product or service made on this web site is void where prohibited.
14. Miscellaneous . If any provision of this Agreement is held to be unlawful, void or unenforceable, then such provision shall be severable without affecting the enforceability of all remaining provisions. Glatt reserves the right to alter or delete materials from this web site at any time at its discretion.